A Message to our Patients:
Please wear a mask to any upcoming appointments. Prior to your appointment, please answer the following questions and if you answer "Yes" to any of the questions, please call our office at (920)725-0400.
*ARE YOU CURRENTLY AWAITING THE RESULTS OF A COVID-19 TEST?
*ARE YOU IN CONTACT WITH ANY COVID-19 POSITIVE PATIENTS?
DO YOU HAVE A FEVER OR HAVE YOU FELT HOT OR FEVERISH WITHIN THE LAST 21 DAYS?
DO YOU HAVE ANY SHORTNESS OF BREATH OR OTHER BREATHING DIFFICULTIES?
DO YOU HAVE A COUGH?
DO YOU HAVE ANY OTHER FLU-LIKE SYMPTOMS, SUCH AS GI UPSET, RUNNY NOSE OR SORE THROAT?
DO YOU HAVE SNEEZING, WATERY EYES, AND/OR SINUS PAIN/PRESSURE THAT IS UNUSUAL AND NOT RELATED TO SEASONAL ALLERGIES?
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED HEADACHES, FATIGUE, OR WEAKNESS?
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED RECENT LOSS OF TASTE AND/OR SMELL?
DO YOU HAVE HEART DISEASE, LUNG DISEASE, KIDNEY DISEASE, DIABETES OR ANY AUTO-IMMUNE DISORDERS?
WITHIN THE LAST 14 DAYS, HAVE YOU TRAVELED TO ANY FOREIGN COUNTRY OR OUTSIDE OF YOUR HOME REGION (MORE THAN 60 MILES)?
COVID-19 Update To Patients: May 8, 2020
Dear Brown Family Dentistry Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing at Brown Family Dentistry has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety.
As you are likely aware, in accordance with the original State of Wisconsin “Safer at Home” order we have remained open as an essential medical provider but have been limiting our treatment to urgent or emergency care only during the COVID-19 pandemic. The current “Safer at Home” directive does allow for the resumption of some routine and elective medical procedures. In deciding when to return to providing routine and elective dental treatment we are hoping to find a balance between keeping the safety of our patients, our team and our community in the forefront while also recognizing that a delay in routine care can also lead to unintended health consequences. We have always believed that good oral health and prevention are integral parts of our patient’s general health and well-being.
With those intentions, Brown Family Dentistry will begin to see patients for routine dental treatment beginning on Monday May 11th. We will be doing this with a phased approach over the coming weeks in order to implement necessary changes with infection control measures and to adhere to the social distancing guidelines as long as they remain in effect. This means that while we will be seeing patients for some previously scheduled appointments, some appointments will still need to be rescheduled in the coming weeks. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work through the necessary changes. We remain confident in our ability to provide treatment for emergency and routine dental procedures in a safe and healthy environment.
As you have surely seen during your visits to our office, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our strict processes have consistently made the care you receive at Brown Family Dentistry both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued at all times and during the current COVID-19 pandemic in particular.
When it is time for your next appointment, you may see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols. For example:
· Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. If you are determined to be at high risk for dental treatment your appointment will be rescheduled.
· In order to maintain proper social distancing we ask that you do not bring additional family members to your appointment. In cases where this is not possible please limit the number of additional family members coming to the office.
· If you have a personal face mask we ask that you please wear it to your appointment; if you do not have one we will provide one for you to wear while you are here.
· When entering the office, we will ask you to use hand sanitizer, which we will supply. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
· When checking in at the front desk your temperature will be taken. Anyone with a temperature 100.4 or greater will have their appointment rescheduled.
· You may see that our reception area will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items which cannot be properly disinfected. You are encouraged to bring your own iPad, reading materials, etc.
· Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
· We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at one time. Following check in you may be escorted to a treatment room until it is time for your appointment in order to reduce the number of people in the reception area.
While we are confident in our ability to provide dental care in a safe and healthy environment we understand there is still a great deal of uncertainty with many aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Different patients will have differing degrees of susceptibility to potential exposure as well as different levels of risk tolerance. We will certainly work to reschedule appointments for anyone who is not comfortable coming in for dental treatment due to current circumstances.
Please understand that circumstances have created a tremendous backlog of patients with unscheduled appointments for recall visits. We are doing our best to care for all of our patients in a timely manner, but there may be some delays in the ability to schedule patients at their normal recall schedule for a period of time moving forward.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office 920-725-0400 or visit our website at www.brownfamilydentistry.com
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends in the safest way possible.
Please stay safe and healthy!
Brown Family Dentistry
On behalf of our family and staff, we would like to welcome you to Brown Family Dentistry. Since 1972, we have been serving Neenah, Wisconsin and the greater Fox Valley area. We believe in treating all of our patients like family and in working together as a team while carrying on a tradition of quality, kindness and prevention.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. Throughout our website, you will find an abundance of information about our practice, procedures we provide, and dentistry in general. As you browse through our site, you will see that we offer a variety of services including dental implants, and sedation for procedures such as wisdom tooth extractions. We also specialize in cosmetic dentistry services such as tooth whitening and porcelain veneers. Please explore and learn as much about dentistry and our services as you desire. We believe our patients should have as much information as possible in order to make informed decisions regarding their oral health and treatment options.
Our patients are our most important asset, and we strive to develop long-lasting, trusting relationships with all of our patients. Your referrals are welcome and appreciated.
We look forward to serving you. Contact us today!
A tradition of quality, kindness and prevention
Brown Family Dentistry
996 South Green Bay Rd
Neenah, WI 54956